Thursday, July 13, 2006

Wow...I'm becoming a tech-junkie!

In the past 2 days, I've created a blog for Carter (my 7 year-old) to respond to his books he's reading this summer www.coloradocarter.blogspot.com , a class blog for Elements of Composition www.elementsofcomposition.blogspot.com (we are going to do our journal entries on the blog and respond to each other as we write), a blog for my personal writing (poetry, fiction, and memoir), created a web site on www.thinkport.org (excellent teacher site), (here's my website: http://members.thinkport.org/mjdavis95) created an assignment for my incoming 9th graders http://members.thinkport.org/members.aspx?MPTUserLogon=mjdavis95&sectionID=3dbe9fc0-0a2d-43a7-9a35-1d91e1459e31 (it's easy...just a list), and created Inspiration documents to use with various writing assignments. Phewf! You would think I'm tired, but I'm energized at all the amazing products, services, and tools out there...for free! I am next going to create my own digital story (try to) as an example for my students. I am also going to start using audio blogger on my person writing blog: www.ahsmrsdavis.blogspot.com We'll see how that goes!

Thanks Karl for getting all this going...I am amazed.

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Karl Fisch said...

Slow down, girl, you're going to explode! I'll be interested to see how these different tools work out for you - maybe you can share with both cohorts sometime around October or so?

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger James H said...

That is teriffic, I hope to hear more when we get back to school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home