Thursday, October 13, 2005

Take 5--Mmmm...mmmm...del.icio.us!


I worked with http://del.icio.us and at first, was frustrated because the fields to fill in seemed different than what we discussed with Karl. After I spent a little time playing with it, I am thrilled about it. I find sites at home and can come to school and there they are! I am loving the tags, so you can look under certain labels to find some or many links depending on the category. I was glad I "took 5" on this, even though it took many "take 5's."

1 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Karl Fisch said...

We will spend some more time on del.icio.us in our next session - we really didn't have time to do even a bare bones of it last time - in retrospect I wish I had just punted altogether instead of confusing everyone. Another good example of the problems that happen when you try to "cover" the curriculum - even if the time to do it justice isn't there. Sorry about that, but glad you're liking it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home