Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Take 5--Cross Referencing Blogs

Amazing. So the "Do you know" movie has gone viral and so has the fischbowl, and many of our posts. I am cross-referencing between blogs as another way to connect. So often you hear people critique technology, saying it creates a chasm between human connections. Actually at times, I feel a little overwhelmed how connected I am! Not more isolated! Communicating with teachers thousands of miles away, debating with colleagues in a less confrontational way just adds another dimension, another to-do task on my list , but more importantly, it adds more ways to think about the world.

Here's an example of cross-referencing other blogs: http://1001teachers.blogspot.com/2007/03/from-student-apathy-to-global.html
(this is a blog that I'm writing on in response to the collaboration with S. Korea and Hawaii).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home